Date/Time: January 24, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Deconstructing your organization’s ESG Objectives to establish key efficiency indicators and setting milestones will be troublesome. It requires the help of a number of stakeholders and departments to totally perceive the issue, suggest targets, and monitor progress in direction of them. Including one other layer of complexity is coordinating with stakeholders from outdoors of your group, particularly within the worth chain.
Be part of ISN, the worldwide chief in contractor and provider administration, to listen to the significance of monitoring ESG metrics all through the worth chain, leverage expertise to trace progress and finest practices on integrating ESG expectations throughout the group.
- Perceive the significance of monitoring ESG metrics all through the worth chain
- Determine potential obstacles and overcome them
- Hear what best-in-class organizations anticipate from their contracts and suppliers
- Find out how actually sustainable companies account for all three elements of ESG and embody metrics for information monitoring in every
- John Davies, Senior VP, Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Joe Schloesser, Vice President, ISN
- Ryan Rodriguez, CSP, ISN
- Waler Haug, Senior ESG Specialist, ISN
If you cannot tune in reside, please register and we are going to e-mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and sources, accessible to you on-demand after the reside webcast.