– – Deploy the brand new model to all cases concurrently. All cases in your setting are out of service for a short while whereas the deployment happens.
– Rolling – Deploy the brand new model in batches. Every batch is taken out of service in the course of the deployment section, decreasing your setting’s capability by the variety of cases in a batch.
– Rolling with extra batch – Deploy the brand new model in batches, however first launch a brand new batch of cases to make sure full capability in the course of the deployment course of.
– Immutable – Deploy the brand new model to a recent group of cases by performing an immutable replace.
– Blue/Inexperienced – Deploy the brand new model to a separate setting, after which swap CNAMEs of the 2 environments to redirect site visitors to the brand new model immediately.
|Methodology||Influence of Failed Deployment||Deploy Time||Zero Downtime||No DNS Change||Rollback Course of||Code Deployed To|
|Downtime||1||No||Sure||Handbook Redeploy||Current Situations|
|Rolling||Single batch out of service; any profitable batches earlier than failure operating new utility model||2.5||Sure||Sure||Handbook Redeploy||Current Situations|
|Rolling with extra batch||Minimal if first batch fails; in any other case, much like Rolling||3.5||Sure||Sure||Handbook Redeploy||New and Current Situations|
|Immutable||Minimal||4||Sure||Sure||Terminate New Situations||New Situations|
|Blue/inexperienced||Minimal||4||Sure||No||Swap URL||New Situations|