This publish was coauthored by Katie Fritsch and ChatGPT.
Are you curious about studying extra about Azure and open-source applied sciences? Do you need to study in regards to the newest AI capabilities on Azure and the way Microsoft is leveraging open-source applied sciences to drive innovation? If that’s the case, you will not need to miss Azure Open Supply Day on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at 9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time.
Azure Open Supply Day is a superb alternative to study extra about Microsoft’s position within the open-source neighborhood, its contributions, and imaginative and prescient. Microsoft has an extended historical past of supporting and contributing to open-source tasks, and it continues to be a frontrunner in the neighborhood in the present day. Learn the way Microsoft is empowering builders to construct revolutionary options utilizing the most effective of cloud capabilities and open-source applied sciences.
Listed here are seven the reason why you need to attend:
- See app-building demos—Uncover the way to construct clever purposes which might be quick, versatile, and scalable utilizing containers, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Azure managed databases and Azure AI providers. Azure offers a variety of instruments and providers that can be utilized to construct clever purposes.
- Study from companions—See the way to use the facility of Azure to construct clever apps quick and flexibly utilizing the most effective of open-source expertise. Hear about Microsoft and Nvidia’s partnership to permit builders to spin up a platform in a matter of minutes.
- Uncover new revolutionary applied sciences—Learn how to make use of Dapr—an open-source challenge developed by Microsoft and a rising neighborhood of contributors—to simply construct, deploy, and scale microservices. Dapr lets you deal with enterprise logic whereas abstracting away the underlying infrastructure and platform.
- Hear views on open-source traits—Hear from Microsoft luminaries Brendan Burns and Sarah Novotny, and our companions (GitHub, HashiCorp, Redis, and Nvidia) about how open supply can be utilized to drive technological progress and drive collaboration between corporations.
- Get confirmed help—Get a primary have a look at how Microsoft is dedicated to supporting its clients with their expertise wants no matter they might be, together with Web3 situations and use circumstances. Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, developer instruments, and id and safety providers may help clients construct and run Web3 purposes.
- Learn to defend your knowledge—Defend your small business property by constructing on a extremely safe cloud platform designed to fulfill your open-source safety and compliance wants.
- Ask the consultants—Put up your questions through the dwell chat Q&A. Azure Open Supply Day incorporates a dwell chat the place attendees can ask the consultants their questions and get detailed solutions.
Do not miss out on the chance to study in regards to the newest AI capabilities on Azure and the way Microsoft is leveraging open-source applied sciences to drive innovation. Register for Azure Open Supply Day for Azure Open Supply Day in the present day and be a part of us Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time.